all aboard the commuting vessel

10.05.2005

The past two days I've actually gone to the library and studied!!! I felt so productive! It was great. This commuting thing isn't bad, because it forces me to go to the library instead of back to my bed. I'm a slow reader though..and it feels as though I was in the library for agessssss!
I started campaigning last night (putting up posters). I met a few new people, but I didn't bother knocking on doors because that would be annoying, especially for something this small. I have 2 girls as my competition. Tonight I have to make a speech, hopefully I don't get all red and say something stupid, because knowing me I will jumble my words. I'm going for the experience angle and mention some of my ideas. If that doesn't work I'm hoping my stunning good looks will attract them! hahaha.

Today I went to buy hiking boots...and they weren't cheap! ughhhhh. But they are mandatory for the Hiking Society that I joined. We're going on a hike this Sunday to North Yorkshire. I can't wait. They were some pretty awesome pictures on the website. Maybe I'll even do a weekender! We'll see how school goes. I still have a lot of reading to catch up on and I can't believe how many people still go out on school nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment