THE HYPNOTIST

My week was pretty straight forward...I'm not a big drinker/clubber as it is, so my few going out stories aren't that important or worth mentioning b/c it's not like I can re-itterate my conversations on my blog...I don't have that great of a memory! I know Joy always tells me my memory is horrible! Anywayyyy, the hypnotist on Wednesday (16th) wE had at Tetley was awesome! I was very skeptical, thinking people would laugh and not go under...but it did happen! I couldn't believe it!! At first, it looked really weird and a few girls woke up and went back to their seats, but those that stayed went to "sleep" and actually woke up and pretended to drive a car the next minute! It was kind of scary, but I've never laughed soooo hard in my life! One guy kept laughing and doing the actions before everyone else, we called him "the faker" But when the hypnotist said that someone stole his 'knob' let us say, he was so believable and didn't even crack a smile. He was like "please sir, may I have my knob back? I'll be really cross if you don't give me my knob back" hahaha. oh my. The guys also pretended to give birth! One guy's face went sooo red, that the veins were popping out of his head and neck! He also started pouring sweat! omg, and then he gave birth to 7 puppies and looked absolutely JOYFUL! it was unbelievable. A lot of crude and sex related skits were done, but I won't get into that, funny as hell nonetheless. It was so funny when one guy couldn't go to "sleep" when the hypnotist said so, and so he raised his hand like "umm, I'm not asleep" hahaha, that happened a lot, and then the hypnotist would come over and put his hand on the student's head and say sleep---and he did!! :O I forget a bunch of what was done, but it's really not as funny unless you see it in person, so I'll stop there.

Thursday night Chris, Will, Anna and Faye attempted the centurian--where you drink 100 shots of beer a minute for 100 mins. Faye stopped after like 7 min, hehe, Will after 60 b/c he had class the next morning at 9am, Anna was doing really well until she couldn't hold it all down..enough said. Chris being the TANK of a drinker finished the 100! I would've have partaken, but I also had class at 9am. Not cool. I spoke to my mom that night, I hadn't in ages! Her email mentioned something like "I'll try to see if you're online tonight, so I can get to hear your voice" I thought that was the sweetest thing ever, I alsmot cried. hehe, I'm such a sap!

I've been a good girl this week and buckled down and was in the library all afternoon tues-thurs. I was absolutely exhausted at night!! my goodness, how reading sucks the life out of me!! GAHHH. my brain was dead by the end, I don't know if I can even remember what I read! NOT COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment