COLCHESTER -- Saturday Jan.21

I don’t have much to say about Colchester, frankly because there’s not much to say about Colchester. Aleks and I parted ways in Cambridge. She went to London to visit a friend and I carried on my journey. I was warned Colchester was the Chav (scally) capital of England by Chris, who’s also from the same county of Essex. I suppose you can say Chavs are those teenagers who think they’re the shit and wear lots of jewelry, makeup, tight pants if you’re a girl or baggy sweat pants if you’re a boy. They talk loudly and are completely obnoxious and immature. Boy, was Chris right. I was swarmed with incompetent ‘children’. It was scary. haha. Well, actually, they just reminded me of the kids from my high school back home. I watched “Memoirs of a Geisha” to fill in the time before my train. Good movie!! I’d definitely recommend it.

The largest Norman castle keep in Britain.

some ruins..

My cute B&B room in Norwich. I was so exicted just to veg out and watch TV. Rather sad how excited I was, but I miss TV! There was nothing good on TV though. I must say, I had the best sleep of my life here! So comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment