HIKESOC CHRISTMAS FORMAL

Thursday Dec.1 was the big day! Willa and I had been the previous night to a student play at the Uni. We left just over half way through...it was kind of slow and had no plot. We met up with the others at the hiking social. It was a small gathering, without the committee members, so we decided to make up some cute awards for them. For instance, "committee member most likely to....look like Mark in 4 years" and that went to Herdie. I thought it was funny, hopefully the others did. We kind of just did it and didn't tell the committee about it, but it was all in good fun. The meal was nice, company nicer, and the dancing just cheesy! lol. Good night in all!

me and S(am)ta! hehe.

the sailors: me and Mark
Marina and me
the ladies club
the Scotsmen: Ian, Ozz, Wes, Herdie
Stephen's Kris Kringle present...too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment